obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Meld hier je ervaringen met monteurs, vertragingen in de oplevering van je verbinding.
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Problem with installing TELE2 internet
MyxaMop
Hi everyone. Sorry for english, just my dutch is not gooed enough; and i want to make myself clear.

I have a trouble with installing internet. Being a software develper I cannot get it work. Connecting all wires as it says in manuals doesn't help.
With different manipulations i figured out that modem behaves itself like there is no telephone line. And, i expect, that probably there is something really technical simple installation step is missing, like somewhere there is a switch Cool which connects a telephone line to network. The house i'm living now is completely new, noboby lived there before.

As far as i know all telephone connections are provided through KPN.

But if i ordered complete pack from TELE2, so TELE2 should take care of all arrangments, including KPN. I called to Klantenservice, and at the point of "If you have problem with installing internet modem" i got an answer "go to tele2.nl".Angry

A week has past since it was promissed to get me connected.

questions are:
1. Can i get a real person on the phone who can check in their (TELE2) system, why i cannot get connected? If so - how can i reach himt (phone/e-mail)?
2. If the problem in KPN line - who is responsible for this KPN or TELE2? And how to reach one of them?
3. If there is any extra actions (switch/plug/wires) i should take before all of installation?

Thanks for any help, You can answer in dutch if you want to make Yourself precisly clear Frown

MyxaMop
Thanks, Gilex for a tip.

I sent private massage to Tele2Webcare user... awaiting for an answer...

MyxaMop
It feels like i have a risk not to get an answer. And at the end of all - there is a risk to miss a WK2010 final Shock

MyxaMop
Well, guys... Problem is solved. Grin

Thanks to support guys and to Daniel from Tele2Webcare.

Indeed it was something with KPN line. I made an appointment with KPN support, but they didn't show up. And then i connected modem again - HEY IT WORKS! Only dissapointed that i had to wait for KPN guy for 2 hours for nothing.

Anyway, it fixed. I do have Internet and TV.

Personaly, i found support team members very polite and nice Wink

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Problem with installing TELE2 internet', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
tele2 nummerbehoud, wat is hiervoor nodig? Tele2 mobiele telefonie (GSM) : 2 23 okt 2021
kinderen veilig en beschermd het internet op te laten gaan Tele2 Internet beveiligingspakket : 2 22 nov 2018
Netwerknaam plotseling teruggezet naar Tele2 Netwerk vragen, uitbreidingen en instellingen : 3 26 feb 2018
My Tele2 onbereikbaar gemaakt door Tele2 Klacht over Tele2 : 1 29 sep 2017
Tele2 (geen) webmail. Klacht over Tele2 : 2 13 sep 2017
Advertentie